Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Days

We have been Busy Busy Busy at the Call house. Its just easier to sum it all up with pictures than trying to think of everything I forgot to blog about.
I have a little monster these days. He gets into everything, he is now practically running instead of walking, and he is learning and trying to develop his attitude. Oh joy! He is still pretty stinkin' cute though.


 

Bennett made a new lady friend after church one day. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about it, but it was cute and he ended up smiling about his new found friend.

 
Lots of hanging out with daddy. The boys get to spend a lot of time together now that Phil is out of school. Bennett loves it and Phil is soaking up all the time he gets before he starts medical school in July.



One of Bennett's favorite things is going on walks. He is such a curious boy that He just strolls in silence while he tries to take everything in. The heat has kept us from going on as many walks but we still try for Bennett's sake to go on a few in the evenings. This particular evening he wouldn't leave my old phone at home. So I let him bring it. Randomly throughout the walk he would pick up the phone and start jibber jabbering into it. Then he would set it down and repeat every 5-10 minutes. It was so funny to watch him check in with people. I wonder who he gets that from. ;)

May is when both of my sisters have their birthday. For Kacie's 18th birthday we ate at Red Robin, and shopped till we dropped. Bennett loved the fries at Red Robin. "Mmmm!"is what he would say after almost every one.

For Katelin's 21st birthday we ate at Carlos O'Brien. (YUM!) May is like a month of partying since both birthdays were celebrated for a week long. Lots of shopping, good food, and family/friend time. Its a good month!

I became an aunt! (again!) Aimee and Vaughn had their third little girl, Haizley, in May. She is adorable and Bennett just couldn't stand to not play with her already. He is going to be a good big brother. Congrats Aimee and Vaughn!




 Phil's Grandpa Alger has loads and loads of fruit trees in his back yard. This time we were able to pick apricots! YUMM! They were so so good! We picked enough for us and my parents and I still feel like we didn't get enough!

I found I am raising a city boy. Bennett discovered grass while we were at Grandpa Algers. At first he wouldn't step on the grass. He stayed on the concrete just staring at it until I pulled him out onto it. He just wasn't so sure about it. He warmed up to it after he stopped to figure it out.



Grandpa Alger has a tire swing that Bennett just can't get enough of. He laughs and laughs. Its a good time for both of us. :)



Last but not least......

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!
We couldn't be more excited for our baby girl coming in October. Bennett is going to be such a great big brother. Bring on the pink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment