Friday, January 21, 2011

I finally caved...

Well...I have to be honest. I am not sure how this blogging adventure is going to work out, but I am going to give it a spin. I honestly dont think that our life is oober exciting but I like looking at and reading everyone elses blog so, here goes nothin'.
Phil and I have been dating for forever it seems! We were high school sweethearts. In January of 2007 Phil left to the Peru Lima East Mission. While, I waited for him to come back, I played around for a year at BYU-I. We both had great experiences and loved the new people we met as we went in different directions for 2 years. Phil got home from Peru in January of 2009. He proposed to me 4 days later! 


 It was a shock to have it come so soon but its something we knew was right for a long time. We were married about 8 weeks later on March 6, 2009, and have been loving life together ever since!
Phil is at ASU studying pre-med, and I became a medical assistant through Phoenix College and currently work at a doctors office. I love being a medical assistant! I didnt think I would like it as much as I do. Phil is getting closer to the end of his schooling at ASU, and will hopefully apply to medical schools in June! Yay! It will be a crazy time but we are definatly looking forward to that chapter of life.
To add to the joy and craziness, we are expecting our first baby in April of this year!




We are having a boy, and cant wait for him to be here!  The official due date is April 20th, but I am sure he will come whenever he wants, because he is taking after his daddy. :)
Well, bear with me while I figure out this whole blog thing. Im hoping this wont be another new years resolutions that is broken by February, but so far I enjoy writing about our growing family and our adventures!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not great at writing either but I'll add you to our list of friends. So excited for you guys; parenthood is an amazing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see more pictures of you pregnant and of baby boy call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog!! I already added you to my list! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Aubrey - we need to see some belly pics! :) Have fun with the blog - I stink at updating mine, but I'm good at reading other peoples'. It's a good way to remember the milestones in life, also for the little things too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging! I enjoy reading and writing blog posts more than anything else online. Don't worry about a posting schedule. Just wait for the right time or inspiration.

    I am so excited for your new baby. Your courtship is so romantic and inspiring. It makes me feel like I am not a freak with our own short courtship. Even though freaks are _awesome_

    ReplyDelete