Phils birthday is 2 days after Christmas. This makes it tricky in planning festivities to make a special day for him. This year I planned a night out to a Suns game for later in January. I made sure he was all decked out in a jersey and planned it for the weekend before school started so he could get one last hoorah in before he dove into an instant overload of school work. It was a blast!
I had never been to a Suns game so it was just as much of a gift for me as it was for him. I didnt realize how much I could get into basketball!
We were able to go with some friends of ours. Glad they could come. :)
Overall, Phil had a good belated birthday and actually liked having his own day all to himself. We have decided that we definitely have to make another visit to the Suns game.
Happy Belated Birthday, Phil!
No comments:
Post a Comment