I am 31 weeks along! Finally! I think pregnancy only lasts for 40 weeks because if it lasted any longer, women would go crazy! Although I still have till the end of April before my bouncing baby boy will be here, I am happy that we are finally counting down the weeks in single digits. Only 9 more weeks to go! (That is, if he cooperates.) Last week I got to have my first 3D ultrasound of our boy and it was so cool! I am so impressed by technology and glad that I get to use it. I don't know how you mothers did it without a single ultrasound, and without knowing the gender till he/she was born. Kudos to all of you! :)
It was so fun for me to see more than just a grey smudge moving around on the screen. I think he is just the cutest, most adorable, beautiful boy ever!
Even his little foot makes my heart melt!
I am getting very impatient to have him in my arms. These next 9 weeks will most likely go unbelievably slow as a result.
Since I have 9 weeks to go, I am unfortunately still growing in belly size. I have gotten mixed reports from friends and family as to their opinion on how big I am. My favorite are those of you who tell me I am still small. You are automatically my new BFF. :) Thanks!
30 weeks
You're so cute! Can't wait to see the little munchkin!
ReplyDelete