Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1st Haircut!

I noticed that Bennett was starting to look like a little rag-a-muffin with his long hair so I took it upon myself to give him his first haircut. Although I decided to cut it, it took me a few days to build up the courage to cut it myself. It was sad for me to cut off his baby hair that he has had since birth but I knew that I had to sooner or later so I just bit the bullet and dove in. It wasn't perfect but I am happy with my clean cut boy. :) He looks so much older now! Don't they grow up fast!


My shaggy boy.

Bennett wiggles. We had to hold him still. His wiggles might have caused a few uneven spots but we did our best. He is still the cutest boy ever!


The finished product. So cute! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment