The end of July I started a new medical assistant job at Bennett Family Medicine. It was more hours and more $$ so I made the big switch. (It helped that the other practice was closing. Otherwise it would have been really hard to leave that nice family). I really do like it here. I have several coworkers which was a big change because I was the only employee at the last office. The downside to the new job is that its less time at home with my boys. It takes every ounce of my will power to go to work every morning and leave Bennett. At least I have family watching him every day. (THANK YOU!) Most people don't have that blessing.
Phil started school back up at ASU. He finishes with his bachelors there in May so we are in the home stretch, which is good because he is losing steam to stay motivated on that schooling when he is SO looking forward to medical school. It has been a stressful couple of months, while he is filling out med school applications and jumping through their hoops, but it paid off. He landed a few interviews and already had one acceptance at Midwestern University!! YAY! What a weight off our shoulders. So proud of him! He really had worked hard and totally deserves to be recognized for it. He still has a couple interviews left which will give us options but no matter what he is starting medical school next fall. :)
Phil getting accepted to medical school made us feel much better about our decision to buy a house in the valley. We looked and made offers on several houses, and finally found our fit. Its in Youngtown, AZ and we are so excited to move in. Unfortunately the bank is taking its sweet time closing on it, but crossing our fingers that we will be moved in before Thanksgiving. (Considering we started this process back in the beginning of September I figure that's not too much to ask.) Even though they are making us learn patience, we love our soon to be new house and we are more than excited to move in and have a place of our own.
Bennett is as such a fun stage right now. He is laughing so much! He loves to babble, clap, slobber, chew on things, and he is so close to crawling that it is only a matter of time before he actually puts the puzzle pieces together and figures out how to do it. He is almost a week away from being 7 months old and I can hardly believe it!
Bennett's First Baseball Game
Quality time with Daddy
My silly boy.
I love him! <3












No comments:
Post a Comment