Friday, March 9, 2012

Bennett's Mischievious Adventures

This season the wild flowers in Nana and Poppy's backyard  bloomed like crazy. Nothing was more exciting to Bennett than LOADS of bright yellow and orange flowers!






I wish I could say that the next couple pictures happened when I was far away in another room but....Bennett was just at my feet while I was doing my hair. It took forever to clean up but it was extremely funny to watch him get so excited over Q-tips!



Bennett spent an afternoon at Great Grandpa & Grandma Alger picking fruit off their trees.


We found a fun tire swing and Bennett loved it!





Over the last few months, Bennett and Phil have worked hard on our back and front yard.
It looks Marvelous!



I wish I could say that all of our adventures were fun and exciting, but we did have on mischievous adventure that wasn't so fun, you might be able to stretch it to exciting but for me I would like to have done without this next adventure. I am glad that I don't have pictures for it, but I feel I gotta share.
It was a Saturday and I had left Bennett upstairs playing for maybe 5 minutes while I tried to do some laundry downstairs. I had put up the gate to keep him from falling down the stairs. Bennett was less than happy to be left upstairs all by himself and was standing behind the gate screaming. To make a long story short, he was throwing a fit and was pulling up on the gate which can sometimes mean that he uses his mouth to pull himself up. Welp...Bennett fell backwards along with the gate and his tooth must have gotten caught on something and....you guessed it....ripped one tooth clear out. Lots of crying and blood later and we went from 2 teeth to just one tooth. 

Now he is a little more like this guy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment