Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears...and Bennett at the Zoo!

For each of our anniversaries, Phil and I have gone to a zoo.

For our honeymoon, one of our stops was the San Diego Zoo.


1st anniversary we took a trip back to San Diego with some friends back to that zoo.


2nd anniversary I was 8 months pregnant, but I can honestly say I walked the WHOLE Phoenix Zoo.
(Please ignore my ugly fat face.)



3rd anniversary (this year) we took Bennett for his first trip to the Zoo.
We went to the Wildlife World Zoo! He loved it!


Bennett getting ready for the big day!


Bennett and I with the Monkeys!



Bennett loved the aquarium. He would try and grab or poke the fish. I loved watching him try to figure it all out.


5 hours of zoo and aquarium tuckered us all out but Bennett most. It was a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment