I cant believe how fast time has gone by. Bennett was 2 months old as of last Sunday. Phil and I cant believe how much he has grown in the past 2 months! He was born at 7lbs 9oz and 20.5 inches long, and his new stats are 12lbs 11oz and 24 inches long. Whoa! I have a good sized boy on my hands. Both weight and height are in the 75-85% percentile range. Its no wonder he doesn't fit on my lap as well any more. He is the cutest thing you have ever seen (especially now that his hair is growing back in and he doesn't look as much like an old man as he used to). We love to see his personality shine through now.
We were able to bless him on Sunday (June 5th). It was such a great day. Bennett was able to be blessed by his dad, both of his grandpas (Grant and Curt) and all 4 of his great grandpas (Bowler, Call, Andes, Alger)! I think its so cool that all 4 of his great grandpas were able to bless him. Not many people can say that. Here are some pics from after the blessing.
Bennett & Nana & Poppy Call (Joanna & Grant)
Bennett & Grandma & Grandpa Bowler (Curt and Patti)
Bennett & Aunt Katelin, Grandma (Patti), Aunt Kacie, & Grandpa (Curt)
Bennett & Aunt Katelin
Bennett & Aunt Kacie
Bennett & Great Grandma & Grandpa Andes (Lory & Fred)
Bennett & His Great Aunt Christine, Great Uncle Fred, and cousins (first cousins once removed) Wade, Tyson, and J.T.
The whole family; Dad, Mom, and Bennett
After the long blessing and fast Sunday this is how we all felt...
And because he looks so good in his suite I just can resist adding another picture...
How fun! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete