Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy's Day

Phil's first fathers day has made me think of all the things that make Bennett and I love and appreciate him so much.

* He is a great stay at home dad while I am at work all day.
* He loves to play "space ship" and "race car" with Bennett and Bennett loves the "crash landings".
* He always likes to leave Bennetts pants off after he changes his diaper.
* He is a strong believer that Bennett hates shoes. (Even though Bennett has never suggested this.)
* He snuggles with Benentt all the time.
* He makes sure the dishes are clean and the house is picked up by the time I get home from work even though I didnt ask him to.
* He works so hard at school and picks up any random odd job he can.
* He has long conversations with Bennett several times a day telling him of all the things they are going to do together.
* He babysits Bennett so I can get out for an hour or two every once and a while.
* He is a strong and diligent priesthood holder.
* He is always thinking of ways he can serve us and others.
* He is Bennett's and I's best friend.

Phil is amazing and he is more than I deserve and is just perfect for Benentt. We love him and all that he does for our family.




Happy Fathers day, Phil! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment