Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Slice of Summer

JUNE

We have been keeping busy at our house. June I was still working, and Phil was being a stay at home daddy with Bennett. I gave him a long "honey-do" list of things to get done before his summer was over. (That post will come later. :)  ) Although we were both staying productive we did get to have some fun times together.

The summer heat is brutal, but Bennett and I still tried a few quick trips to the park.



I love getting to spend time with my little guy.


Bennett got his first big boy hair cut. When he was younger I used a buzzer and just buzzed everything, but his wonderful Nana cut Bennett's hair for me so that he looked like a little man. He is growing up too fast!!


Two of Bennett's favorite things are playing with trucks and water. He loves to play outside when the sun allows (hence the lack of shirt).





He is such a boy...and I love it. :)


Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment