We spent some time in the temple in July, for my sister in laws wedding. I stole these pictures from my sister Katelin. She got to watch Bennett while we were in the temple, and these were taken in the visitors center.
My moms birthday is in July. My sister Kacie and I took her out for birthday toes, and lunch. Love her!
Finish off with a little silliness from my little boy. In our house we are working on clearing out the office to make room for our little girl coming in a few months. I had emptied out a couple boxes and while organizing, Bennett found the boxes and scooted them over in front of the movie he was watching and just climbed right in to make himself a little home away from home. He doesn't look super comfortable but he stayed in them for quite some time.
I love this little boy! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment