Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Simple Pleasures of Strawberry

This June we were able to take a trip to my in-laws cabin in Strawberry, AZ. I love these little jaunts up north because the weather is always beautiful, even if it rains or snows, and I can never get enough of the nature. It was exactly a year ago that we did the same trip. Its entertaining to look back on the differences from just a year ago.

Last Year...2011

This Year...2012

Last Year...2011

This Year...2012

Last Year...2011

This Year...2012
I cant believe my boy is getting so big!!

We all had a great time up north. Bennett didn't even mind the car ride because of his new fascination of books. :)


We love going on walks while we are up there. Bennett just takes it all in. There are horses, and bugs, and turkeys,...its like gold to him! :)








During the trip we were able to visit the East Verde River. It was gorgeous outside! The water was freezing, but that never stops my little boy. He loves the water and even though it was freezing he just could not get in the water enough. Phil even was too chicken to get in, but Bennett didn't stop. He is a dare devil fish, my little guy.






I loved our little trip up north. And the next time we go, we will have our baby girl with us!
I CAN'T WAIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment