If I break it down for ya...
Dec 5th-My birthday
Dec 22nd- Mother-in-laws birthday
Dec 24th & 25th- Christmas (eve)
Dec 27th- Phil's birthday
Dec 29th- Father-in-laws birthday!
This year we threw Aftyns baby blessing and family pictures into that crazy mix. It made for a very busy month.
Aftyns blessing was great! She got to wear the same blessing dress that I wore when I was blessed. It was neat to be able to do that. We were able to have close family come for her blessing, along with a little shin dig at our house afterwards.
I am really glad that we had a chance to have a little party for Aftyn. It was fun to have all our family in one place.
Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Andes with Aftyn. This is the grandma that made the blessing dress for me originally and now Aftyn gets to wear it.
| Nana and Poppy with Aftyn |
Auntie Kate with Aftyn.
My parents didn't want to take a picture without Kacie being there....bummer.
"Aunt" Andrea with Aftyn.
That same day we threw in family pictures. My sister Katelin was gracious enough to take on that challenge for us. And when I say challenge, I definitely mean CHALLENGE! We had a few that turned out really great!....
And some that did not turn out so great....
It was a busy but fun filled day.
That same month is when Bennett got his first taste of getting burned. He grabbed my curling iron and didn't know to let go when it was too hot and burnt the heck out of his finger. He now knows hot means "owie". Poor guy.
(It looks bad, but it actually got worse. :( )
That same month we had Phil's birthday,
And we had Christmas. Aftyns first Christmas and Bennetts second.
I got Bennett a few car things and he wanted to stop and play with each one. After opening one car gift he would play with it for about 20 minutes before we could open another gift. Talk about dragging on the gift opening process! It was fun to watch his eyes light up even for these books with wheels on them.
It was a great Holiday season!





I love seeing pictures of your beautiful little family!
ReplyDelete