Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be Mine!

Finally got all caught up on my posts. Phew! Hopefully I don't get that backed up in the future.

A few days ago we had Valentines Day. It was a low key year for us. Phil is in the middle of finals again, with it being the end of a quarter and is a studying machine. I took it upon myself to involve the kids this year. We made some crafts for daddy since he would only have a couple hours to stop from the school madness.





Phil made me dinner, and it was Wonderful. The highlight was the crab legs. It was the first time for both of us to eat crab legs. They were really good! I was kind of surprised at how good they were. I just expected them to taste like any other kind of fish. It was very good. And of course we broke out the sparkling cider and it was a great dinner. Phil got me a new straightener (which I was dying for....my hair was definitely suffering since my last one broke.) and I got Phil a jogging arm case for his ipod which he had been wanting for a while. It was a stress free night.

I am blessed to have so many valentines in my life. My son who never ceases to surprise me. He is a whirl wind of a boy and is constantly figuring out new things and finding new adventures for the two of us. My beautiful daughter, who is honestly the happiest little girl I have ever met. She lives to smile and giggle and is such a people person already. We just cant help but be infected by her contagious happiness. And of course my hard working and dedicated hubby. He has his hands full with medical school but still finds time for me and our kids. He is truly more than I deserve. I love my little family! Glad to have so many valentines this year!

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment