Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Aftyn Turns 1!

 On September 21st 2013, my sweet little Aftyn turned 1! How did that happen?! Time has flown by without my permission! I put together a picnic themed party for my cute little girl and it was a lot of fun to organize. Lot of ladybugs, red and white checkered colors and just a simple little idea.


 My AMAZING friend Kendra is outstanding at cakes and she made these for me for Aftyn's birthday. I knew she was good but didn't know that I was going to get something this perfect! I should have known better. Kendra is crazy cool. You can get a a taste of her amazing talent from her Itty Bitty Bakery.
Love her, and Aftyn loved her cake!





 When Aftyn was eating her smash cake, she tried to be dainty and clean at first and decided that wasn't getting her anywhere. After a while she even wanted a fork to eat it with. That's my girl!



 Aftyn was spoiled with attention and gifts and we are so grateful to all that came to Aftyn's birthday party and who were so nice to give her those gifts.





No comments:

Post a Comment