Phil had his White Coat Ceremony on October 5th. I was worried I wouldn't be able to go because that was my actual due date. Turns out Aftyn ended coming 2 weeks early and so I was able to go, (thanks to my sister-in-law for watching her for me, and my dad for watching Bennett--Thanks!!). It was kind of a cool thing. Midwestern puts this ceremony on every year for their new students in every program and they present the student with their first white coat. There are SOO many students so it was like waiting for one name during an extremely long high school graduation, but it was fun all the same.
Phil is the one on the right in the blue shirt.
Phil after being presented with his coat.
After all the students got their white coats presented to them, they all stood and stated the oath. (Phil is in the sea of white coats somewhere...)We are so proud of him! We know its going to be a long haul, but it will all be worth it in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment