Once Phil as done with his last final, there was no time to waste. We literally left an hour after his last final to go on a family camping trip. Phil was looking forward to this trip for a long time. I think its what helped him keep his cool during finals. I was excited too, but camping with kids is not the same kind of camping that you do without kids. I knew there was a lot of work ahead of us, but still excited!
We went with everyone from the Call side of the family. They got to go up a few days before us, since Phil had his final. But of course the party really didn't start till we got there.
Frisbee golf..
Horseshoes... (my unsung talent)
Exploring...
And just having some good old quality family time!
At night Bennett slept probably a total of 4 hours. It horrendous and made for a very whiny boy. We decided to take a walk while Bennett was taking a much needed nap. I finally got to take some good pictures of Aftyn. I cant believe this little munchkin is 8 months old. I think every time you have a kid, time goes by that much faster.
I put together some shirts together for the kids with the help of my sister in law. The numbers represent the order they are in the list of all cousins. They turned out pretty good. Girls in Pink, Boys in Brown. Poor Benny for being the only boy. ha ha!
Bennett's face sums up his attitude after getting so little sleep. It just makes us all happy. This picture will be fun to Bennett when he is older.
Happy Camping!
Such CUTIES! I love to see all those little guys!!!
ReplyDelete